Compliance with European Regulations
General Data Protection Regulation
Owner: Awl 2000 SL
Registered Office: Polígono San Crispín, 7 - 50250 Illueca (Zaragoza) - Spain
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Zaragoza: Volume 2668, Folio 192, Page Z-29000, 1st Inscription.
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
The personal data provided by the user will be processed by Lezna 2000 SL in accordance with the following purposes:
- Carry out the provision of contracted services, maintenance of the contractual relationship and monitoring of it, as well as conducting satisfaction surveys.
- Manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents, complaints, claims or queries from the User.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications about products and services marketed by Lezna 2000 SL by electronic and/or conventional means
- Prepare a commercial profile, using our own sources, to offer the user products and services according to their interests.
The user data related to the fulfillment of the contractual relationship will be kept for this purpose during the entire time that the contract is in force and, even after, during all the time required by the applicable legislation and until the possible responsibilities derived from the contract.
Regarding the sending of commercial and informative communications, Lezna 2000 SL will process the user's data until the user objects.
5. WHAT USER DATA WILL LEZNA 2000 SL PROCESS?
Lezna 2000 SL will treat the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: name, surname/s and DNI/NIE/CIF or passport.
- Contact information: postal address, email address and telephone number, being able to include several records of each one of them.
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA?
The processing of user data by Lezna 2000 SL to send commercial communications, to create profiles and to carry out satisfaction surveys is based on the legitimate interest of Lezna 2000 SL in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. (General Data Protection Regulation).
On the other hand, the treatment of the user's data to manage, process and monitor the purchases made by the user, is the execution of the purchase contract, so the provision of data for this purpose is mandatory and would prevent its compliance. otherwise.
7. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
User data may only be communicated to:
- Public Administrations, in the cases provided by law.
- Transport agencies for shipping and collection related to purchases made.
- Consulting and external agencies, with the sole purpose of billing and generation of accounting books.
8. COMMERCIAL AND/OR PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which Lezna 2000 SL processes the personal data provided by users is to send them commercial communications by electronic and conventional means, with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be directed solely and exclusively to those users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
In the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Lezna 2000 SL, they can request the cancellation of the Service, sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com or through the link that appears at footer of received promotional emails.
9. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The user may send a letter to Lezna 2000 SL, Data Protection Department, Polígono San Crispín, 7 - 50250 Illueca (Zaragoza) - Spain, or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Reference "Data Protection" , attaching a copy of your ID, for:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether Lezna 2000 SL is processing personal data concerning the user.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate and incomplete data.
- Request the suspension of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from Lezna 2000 SL the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions set forth in the GDPR are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user may contact the Data Protection Department to resolve any query or incident that may have arisen.
10. SECURITY MEASURES
Lezna 2000 SL will treat the user's data, at all times, in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting technical and organizational measures for this purpose. necessary, that guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
According to the form of data storage:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them each time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. It is generally used to facilitate purchase and registration services, and to remember user browsing settings and preferences, such as: language selection, theme selection, menu preferences, internal web page bookmarks, etc.
According to the level of relationship with the user:
- First-party cookies: served directly by the same web domain visited by the user (eg www.domainname.com) and normally linked to the provision of the service or web analytics tasks.
- Third-party cookies: linked to alternative domain names of the same provider, or to external providers specialized in the management of advertising campaigns, personalization or, likewise, web analytics. While all browsers initially accept first-party cookies, some of them disable third-party cookies in the absence of an express action by the user.
The cookies set forth above can be classified by the "intrusiveness level" criteria, on a scale from 1 to 3:
Level 1: corresponds to cookies for internal use that are essential for the provision of the service requested by the user.
Level 2: corresponds to anonymous cookies for internal use necessary to maintain content and navigation, as well as cookies managed by third parties within the framework of services expressly requested by the user on their websites (eg: Facebook Social Plugins or Twitter).
Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties within the framework of services not expressly requested by the user, allowing their monitoring through websites of which the owner of the website visited by the user is not the owner (ex: display advertising management). The specification of this level is accompanied by its headline. The use of level 3 cookies is subject to the prior permission of the user through express confirmation of their acceptance.
2) Among the cookies used on our website, we distinguish:
- Strictly necessary cookies, such as those that serve for correct navigation or identify the user's session.
- Third-party cookies such as those used by social networks, or by external content plugins such as Google Maps.
- Analytical cookies for periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user. Websites usually make use of 'analytics' cookies to collect statistical data on activity.
The information collected by this type of cookie will in any case be anonymous, and it will not be possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and natural persons.
With regard to third-party cookies for the personalization of advertising spaces, this website does not use ad servers or, therefore, cookies linked to them for the preparation of profiles based on preferences and behavior. In the event that we decide to do so, you will be offered the option to accept or reject said use expressly and prior to its referral.
Information related to the online dispute resolution of Art. 14, para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):The European Commission offers consumers the opportunity to resolve disputes online in accordance with Art. 14, para. 1 of the ODR on one of its platforms. The platform ( http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr ) serves as a website where consumers can try to reach agreements without going to court related to disputes that arise in online purchases and service contracts.